Friday, February 13, 2009

First Blog Entry Ever!

Well, I thought that it would be really great to finally be able to start a blog... So here it is...  I am in Greensboro NC with one of my best friends Kyle... He got radically saved in high-school and works as a Campus Outreach director at UNCG.  Greensboro is one of the smallest-biggest town that I have ever seen.  Its much smaller than Knoxville, but seems to have just as many restaurants and churches... Anyways... We have had a great time and fortunately there is still tomorrow to experience just a little more.  

God has really been changing my life around recently... I have no idea what's around the next corner, but i am hopeful and blessed... Some scripture that I just haven't been able to escape for the last week is Matthew Chapter 5:1-11... Its some good stuff... If you get a chance, take a look and let me know what you think...

Till Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment